Sometimes statistics are dry, but here are some just to demonstrate how much has gone on this week:
- 1,951 meals served
- 525 pictures taken, edited and produced
- 1.91 Gigabytes of images
- 195 Gigabytes or recordings
- 92 hours of audio recordings
- 8 hours of concerts
- 7 hours of evening workshops
- 252 taster compositions
- 954 teabags used (don’t ask how many were for me!)
- 7,024 views on the blog (this week!)
- 31 blog posts (so far)
- 102 tweets
- Over 1,800 staff hours
- More than 3,000 composing hours
- Much more than 200,000 notes played this week.
- Over 100 new friends and colleagues.
OK so, a few of these are some quick guestimate calculations. Even, so there has been an astonishing amount of activity, learning and enjoyment going on in a relatively short space of time. And, in under a year’s time it will start all over again. Roll on 2016.